Carpet Stain Protectant
Don’t Give Stains a Chance with Protectant Package
Your carpets and upholstery get a lot of use, spills are inevitable. Be sure to ask your Chem-Dry professional about applying Protectant to your carpets and upholstery because over time, the factory-applied stain resistant becomes less effective and fades away leaving your carpets and upholstery susceptible to staining.
Chem-Dry Protectants create a barrier around the fibers in your carpets and upholstery items to resist soiling and staining by allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. Make sure your carpets and furniture look great year after year by applying Chem-Dry Protectant.
Our Protectant Package:
- Restores manufacturer-applied stain guard that breaks down and fades over time
- Forms protective shield around upholstered furniture and carpet fibers
- Repels most stains, allowing a window of opportunity for you to soak up the spill on your own before it adheres to the carpet fiber
- Works with a wide range of furniture materials
- Trio of protectants for all carpet types including solution-dyed and wool carpets
You can stop stains in their tracks with our powerful carpet protectant.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with U.S. EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.